Monday, November 1, 2010

Party Time!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted, because I’ve been getting ready with brand new CDs available over the holidays!

I’m hosting a CD Release Cocktail Party and Fundraiser and you’re invited! My two new CDs make great gifts for the holidays, and by attending, you’ll have bragging rights to be the first to own them. I hope to see you there on the evening of November 20th here at South Shore Tahoe.

Want to know more about these recordings? Well, you’ll just have to attend to find out...

Entertainment will be provided by Screenbooth Lake Tahoe and JJ Entertainment, who will be playing tracks from these new recordings for your listening enjoyment.

And I’m teaming up with Bread and Broth, a non-profit organization whose mission is to feed the hungry locally, here at South Lake Tahoe. Gift baskets will be raffled off at the party, and the proceeds will help Bread & Broth provide Thanksgiving meals to those in need.

No worries if you can’t make it—I’ll let you know when these CDs are available online for sale. And if you are planning to attend, please RSVP so that I don’t run out of food :-)

Cheers,
Anne :-)

No comments: