Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holiday Shopping Concert

The holiday shopping season is fast approaching. And just for my Sacramento area friends, here's a way that you can take a little break from it all...

I'll be performing a special Holiday Shopping Concert at Barnes & Noble Booksellers at the Arden Faire Mall on November 28th, the first Saturday after Thanksgiving. The store will be decked out for the holidays (and so will I).

Enjoy this FREE afternoon performance of winter holiday music and even take part in helping me decide what to play. Email me your song request and I might just include it in my program.

All of my CDs, along with my book, are featured in the store, and I'll be happy to autograph your purchases for you (if you are looking for little gifts under $20, my CDs are perfect).

Bring your friends and family! I look forward to seeing you there.

Here are the Details:

Holiday Shopping Concert

DATE: Saturday, November 28, 2009
TIME: noon-2 pm
WHERE: Barnes & Noble Booksellers, 1725 Arden Way at Arden Faire Mall, Sacramento, California
PRICE: FREE!
FOR MORE INFO: Phone (916)565-0644 and visit the Barnes & Noble online for map and directions.

Have a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving,
Anne
P.S.--Would you like to hear a sampling of Celtic harp music? Whether you are attending this concert or not, there's a free harp music download waiting for you at my website.

No comments: