Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Banjo Bunny E-cards

I'm pleased and tickled to announce that my music is now part of Banjo Bunny's land of whimsical, inventive, and funny animated Internet greeting cards!

For all my friends in the U.S., you'll find my music embedded in Banjo Bunny's newest Thanksgiving e-card, "Grateful Harp". This card is graced with the song "Epping Forest", an old English dance tune dating back to 1670. The full version of this tune is a track from my A Light in the Forest album. What a fabulous way to sample the tune! (You can purchase it as a download on iTunes and at Amazon.com)

Like multiplying bunnies, there are many more e-cards on their way that will include my music. Hop on over to BanjoBunny.com to start sending those magical cards to friends and loved ones for the holidays!

Check out A Light in the Forest and all of my CDs on many online stores such as Amazon.com and CDBaby.com. They are also available for purchase at retail outlets like Barnes and Noble Booksellers and Borders stores.

Autographed albums can be purchased at http://www.celticharpmusic.com/, the only place where you can buy three of my CDs for the price of two--a money saving option for holiday gifts. Inexpensive shipping is available (U.S. Media Mail) as well as speedier shipping options that allow for tracking.

No comments: